it is a conference paper. aim to talk about the challenges we encountered during the project. I have crafted out the essence of the talking points. need to further improve the content and English as well as to extend 1 more page by rephrasing and re-writing if possible.
instructions and examples will be attached. Also my project charter will be attached to help complete this assignment
For the purpose of this assignment, your hypothetical project is holding a community yard sale at a local community event center. Create a PowerPoint presentation for the following items:
-identify triple constraints and their impact on project management
-explain how the impact of triple constraints on project quality given the presence of risk
-explain how the risk of weather and people can negatively impact your given project
-state the type of risk mitigation strategy you would use to handle the scenario of weather and people. (Avoid, transfer, mitigate, accept)
For this assignment you will need to:
1. Visually map out a network diagram using Word or PowerPoint or another software that can draw flowcharts
2. Determine the critical path and identify the slack for those activities which have it
3. Demonstrate both a forward and backward pass
4. Create a Gantt chart using the following Gantt and Dependencies Smartsheet template (Links to an external site.) – your Gantt chart should be based on the normal or most likely duration. Note – you will have viewer access to this Smartsheet template so make a copy using the Save With New Function in Smartsheet. (Links to an external site.)
5. Answer the following questions and submit in a Word or a readable PDF document:
What activity poses the greatest schedule time risk?
What activity might save the most time if crashed?
What would be the budget impact?
What could be the positive and negative project and organizational implications from crashing that activity?
Using online resources, research various templates for developing a project charter. Compare and contrast two project charter templates with the one provided in Module 3. In your analysis identify the pros and cons of each, and prepare a summary statement detailing your preferred template.
Your essay should be approximately 400 words.
Be sure to use proper APA punctuation as well as provide research references.
Upload your document in MS Word format.
Why is it important for project managers to resist changes to the project baseline? Under what conditions would a project manager make changes to a baseline? When would a project manager not allow changes to a baseline?
Read: “Problem Statement Guidelines.pdf” as seen under Course Materials Reference/ Course Materials: Week 1 & Week 2
Submit your first Graded Discussion Board Assignment in the context of the questions raised below.
Total points possible: 10 Points.
Discussion board entries can be at least 100 – 200 words. Students must post their individual entries before seeing replies. Please read all the posts by other learners.
1) Share a major operational problem that is a day-to-day tactical pain point in your everyday life and/or works. Describe the problem as a statement in one or two lines only. (2 points).
Note on Problem Statement: In order for your business process to be effective and efficient, you have to define your problem. Every successful product or service reveals a few problem areas to the customer. If your product or service truly has no problem areas or pain points, then it’s highly unlikely to be successful. How do you discover the problem area from a day-to-day process perspective? If they aren’t clear to you already, try asking yourself some questions about your product or service and, in turn, the underlying day-to-day- process from the customer’s perspective. You may think through also from a perspective of external customer feedback received from outside the organization like vendors, partners, clients, prospects, market insight, etc) or from a lens of an internal process or internal customer feedback (inside the organization) internal departments.
2) What do you think is the day-to-day process name linked to the above problem today? (1 point) Name (.50 points) and explain the process. (.50 points)
3) What are the key reasons causing the problem? Provide at least 2-3 reasons in a few words (1 point)
4) Do you think some or all of the causes driving the problem are part of the process you described above and it may warrant further investigation to potentially improve the process? Provide an explanation of why or why not (2 points)
5) Have you ever experienced a situation or project in which the problem was not correctly identified? What was the result? Did the people involved discover the real issues? If so, how did they react or respond to the discovery? If not, what was the outcome of the issue? (2 points)
6) I encourage you to comment on at least one of your fellow students’ posts. (1 point). Follow the discussion comment guidelines published on Blackboard. (2 points)
You should be able to see other student’s posts on the discussion board AFTER you submission your response for a discussion assignment.
So you can read other students posts and share perspective or comment on their discussion submission.
For discussion board # 1 view/read any 1 student’s discussion submission and share what you liked or learned from their submission, offer any difference of opinion, if applicable or/and the rationale for the same.
Simply click ” Reply” , share your comment and then submit another post which only includes your commets on atleast one other student’s discussion submission – done AFTER you have submitted your answers to discussion questions above (Q1,Q2, Q3, Q4 Q5)
Using a PowerPoint presentation create a work breakdown structure of the assigned project. Your assigned project will be hosting a community yard sale at the local community event center. The following information is provided:
-you will need to gather a participant sheet
-you will need to apply for reserving the event center
-you will need to gather volunteers to move Ute
-you will need resources to cook food to sell at the community yard sale
Please keep mind your project and visualize the additional information needed to complete the work breakdown structure.
based on the provided analysis. Need 5 different people to answer the interview questions. They are in the file and listed below.
• What would happen if the competitors get access to the programming of Tesla due to the collaboration?
• How can the problem of cost cutting be made if production units stop at China.
• How to meet the demand with supply within a span of 3 months.
• Are we going to loose customers in the future due to this supply gap?
• What will be the degree of loss in sales of the company?
exploring topics such as future goals, leadership or group contributions, examples of leadership experience, or contribution to group efforts over time